Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April TBR: New Authors (mostly!)

So, my last monthly TBR pile turned into a two-month pile. That's my life: lots of books, way too little time! Although I know I can't read all of these books, I'm glad I have monthly pile. It gives me a bit more focus, rather than just staring at my TBR Mount Doom in terror.

I've got a few newbies on this month's TBR pile: books I've received for review that I might not have found out about otherwise.

Also, I've got a few on the pile that I kinda "need" to read - namely, Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (ebook). I am desperate to listen to the BBC radio version of this classic UF novel, so I need to finish off the real thing first! To be honest, I'm finding it a bit hard going at the moment - great but a bit confusing. I also really really really want to get to Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor and The Killables series by Gemma Malley.

I've also got a few newbies off of Netgalley (Ink by Amanda Sun and The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau) though the likelihood of me getting to those this month is very, very, very low. But I will! Any day now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...